Shin-Etsu Silicone Rubber
Silicone rubber compounds possess the properties of both inorganic and organic materials. They are composed of unique silicone gums and high-purity silica.
Silicone rubber compounds offer many outstanding features not found in other organic rubbers.
Bachtera Ladju is the agent and distributor for Shin-Etsu Silicone Rubber in Indonesia as imported directly from Shin-Etsu Chemical Co.Ltd, Japan.
Shin-Etsu is a leading manufacturer of silicone products in Japan.
- No change in physical properties with maintained elasticity at high temperature
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Superior resistance to oil and solvents
- Nearly impervious to polar organic compounds and diluting acids and alkalis
- Ideal as insulating material
- Stable over a wide temperature range (~60C to +250C)
- Easily colored with pigments
FIND OUT HOW SHIN-ETSU SILICONE RUBBER BENEFITS YOUR INDUSTRY SPECIFICALLY :
Shin-Etsu Silicone Sealant
Silicone sealants are elastic sealing materials offering outstanding durability, weather resistance and adhesion.
As buildings and structures move such as during earthquakes and typhoons, silicone sealants move flexibly with them. They are therefore commonly used in sealing applications in high-rise buildings and housing, civil engineering and clean rooms as well as in the joints of aquariums.
Shin-Etsu silicone-based sealants can be applied to seal interior trim joints as well as various types of joints such as glazing, sashes and perimeter joints.
Bachtera Ladju is the agent and distributor for Shin-Etsu Silicone Sealant in Indonesia as imported directly from Shin-Etsu Silicons Ltd., Thailand.
Shin-Etsu is a leading manufacturer of silicone products in Japan and the nation’s largest manufacturer of silicone sealants.
- Excellent durability: heat, weather and UV- resistant
- No discoloration or crack in harsh environments
- Easy-to-apply one-component sealants
- High adhesive property to almost all materials with the use of appropriate primer
- Air-tight, moisture-proof seals lasting for years
- Resistance to salt damage for use in buildings and factories in coastal areas
- Wide range of products from flame retardant to transparent and mold-resistant sealants
FIND OUT HOW SHIN-ETSU SILICONE SEALANT BENEFITS YOUR INDUSTRY SPECIFICALLY :
– As sealing application for gaps, joints and crevices in high-rise buildings and housing
– Used in clean room joints where control of chemical contaminants is necessary
– As casing to shield sensitive devices from electrical shocks, radiation and vibration
– As sealing material in various electrical appliances such as refrigerator, rice cooker, etc.
– As sealer around air filters, aquarium, etc.